Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Sunday...

So this Sunday I played violin in church again in the morning. It's great knowing I can be a part of the church community, even for a short time. All the lovely old people know my name and come and talk to me about their lives. :) I like it. I feel loved and accepted and like I can bring joy to their lives too. 
John and Daphne invited me out to their home again for lunch, because time is running out... only 1 Sunday left in Tara after today. This time I took the battery in my camera!

Here is their lovely back porch/conservatory.... I love it so much. We ate lunch out there in the cool breeze. I felt so completely at peace! :) 



Daphne fussed over me when I told her I hadn't been eating properly and fed me lots of vegies and icecream. :) I was able to share lots of my concerns with her as we cooked lunch. I really enjoy my time with them. I think lunch with them will be my favourite Tara memory. After lunch, I played their piano and had a great time chilling out. :)

John and Daphne :)

Me with Daphne...

This is a wheat field... almost ready for harvesting. The camera doesn't really show up how pretty it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment