Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday already...


My week is half over already... I breathe a big sigh of satisfaction. :) Things are going really quite well. I have taught full days so far this week and have found that I enjoy the greater workload more than sharing the teaching with Joel. I'm able to keep on top of the curriculum and behaviour management much better.

Below is the finished work of art from Friday's painting time. The kids did such a great job... but you can definitely tell that some have more artistic flair than others!!


Tomorrow I'll have my online conference with uni and then on Friday I have my big Ed QLD interview to look forward to. This is a pretty busy week.

Hanora moved in yesterday. She seems really quite nice. A little eccentric perhaps, but I guess Erin and I are too in our own separate ways. She seems a little horrified by the lack of furniture and comforts in this house... but to be honest I am getting pretty used to making do with what's available. I had forgotten that we didn't have a microwave until Hanora asked about it last night. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment