Saturday, November 6, 2010

6 days to go!!!

I know I haven't posted on here for almost a week now. I guess life got a little too hectic.
My week hasn't been the best, but it's improving now. Mum and Anna came to visit on Monday night and stayed through until Thursday morning. That was great and they cheered me up immeasurably! :)
I'm missing home pretty badly now though, and just can't wait for internship to be over. 6 weeks away from everything known seems an awfully long time.
Mum, Anna and I with our early morning faces... :)

The kids have also been pretty tricky this last week. Joel has been out of the room more and they have been giving me all their wonderful tricks. They spent quite a lot of time in detention. Hopefully next week will be better. On Friday morning I thought I was going to have to take the day off. I woke up dizzy and weak... almost fainted a couple times... felt very nauseous... and had a sharp pain in my side. Honora helpfully, or unhelpfully, suggested Appendicitis. I made it to school just on the bell and Joel kindly taught all day for me. I'm feeling much better today, so I haven't any idea what caused it. Perhaps I am just too tired.

I've spent today marking assessment and thinking about what I'll teach next week. I'm already starting to think about what I can pack up to come home. Haha. I guess that shows how keen I am to leave. Tomorrow I will be playing violin in church again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment