Monday, November 8, 2010

Less than 100 hours left!!!

I am so excited for the end of this week! Monday can be ticked off of my list of days left before I come home now. :)
Actually, the children made me reluctant to leave today. Either they were having a great day, or they have realised how little time they have left to impress me, but their behaviour today was so good I almost thought I had the wrong kids. Haha. When I lined them up for assesmbly, they listened. They sat quietly through assembly, they listened to the roll without rudeness. They even played games outside in Smartmoves without fighting or calling over me. They worked with dedication on their stories for 45 solid mins, they listened attentively during maths and completed their work. They even kept up the good behaviour after lunch and WOW! I am a happy teacher! :)
If every day were as good as today, they would be a delight to teach. When they listen, I'm able to lighten up with them and laugh about things. We just have so much more fun together. I have really enjoyed them though, even on the difficult days. Each little personality is so delightfully cute. I've been trying to think of a suitable farewell gift for each one. :)
I will spend my evening tonight creating bingo boards... sigh... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment